What is doTERRA?
Based in Utah in the United States, doTERRA is a company which sources, tests, manufactures and distributes a wide range of Certified Pure Tested Grade (CPTG) Essential Oils (and related products).
doTERRA’S essential oil selection ranges from single oils to proprietary brands and are suited for various health, wellness and even household purposes (depending on the product), such as reducing anxiousness, supporting the immune system and cleaning surfaces among many others.
These essential oils can be used in a variety of ways (depending on the product), such as via ingestion, topical application and diffusion. They could even be used as a massage oil.
Why choose doTerra?
- Purity - No contaminants, fillers or adulterations are added into the essential oils
- Rigorous testing process by company (Using CPTG quality protocol)
- Further testing and validation by independent third party (Using CPTG quality protocol)
- Responsible and sustainable sourcing practices
- Protect the environment and support the fair treatment of farmers and growers.